Trip to Israel
May 27-June 7, 2018
Experience the Land. Explore Your Faith.
Please join the Evelyn Rubenstein JCC and the YMCA of Greater Houston for a once in a lifetime trip to Israel. This trip is for adults 55+ to travel to Israel to explore, discover and experience this incredible country.
Our time together will be devoted to getting to know this land, its people and learning about each other and our faiths and cultures.
We’ll take care of the details - from the moment you arrive in Israel till you board the plan home. Come explore!
Save your Spot Now!
Register and pay $500 deposit to hold your space. Final payment for the trip is due February 1, 2018.
Air and land costs: $5,700 per person based on double occupancy
Single supplement add $1100
What is included in the price of the Land and Air Cost package?
- Includes air fare Houston/Tel Aviv/ Houston
- Accommodations: 5 nights Jerusalem (Inbal Hotel); 2 nights Sea of Galilee (Nof Ginosar Holiday Village) and 2 nights in Tel Aviv (Carlton Hotel)
- Includes two meals a day
- Travel by air conditioned coach bus
- Entrance fees and activities
- Gratuities for tour educator and driver
- Basic medical insurance
- Experienced, licensed tour educator with the group for the length of the trip
We have reserved a block of seats on United Airlines. We will be traveling on United Airlines to Tel Aviv connecting in Newark.
We leave Houston on Sunday, May 27 at 10:15 AM, changing planes in Newark and arriving in Tel Aviv on Monday, May 28 at 10:15 AM. We leave Tel Aviv on Wednesday, June 6 at 11:10 pm, changing planes in Newark and arriving in Houston on Thursday, June 7 at 9:00 am.