After School Programs
KidZone After School Program GR K-5
Monday-Friday | 3:30-6:00 PM
(1-5 day per week options available)
KidZone provides a safe and nurturing place where kids continue to learn and grow. Includes: supervised homework help, gym and outdoor activities, healthy snacks, games and art projects and more! KidZone separates Kindergarten through second graders and third through fifth graders for a more age-appropriate experience.
KidZone includes After School Transportation available from: Beren Academy, Beth Yeshurun, Herod, Horn, Condit, Kolter, Parker, Lovett, Shlenker, Meyerland (Johnston) and Emery/Weiner. Call to see if your child’s school can be on the transportation list.
Hebrew and Jewish Explorers
Looking for a creative Jewish education option for the fall? We're excited to share our innovative new after-school program for children in grades K-2.
After School Transportation
Need transportation from school to your afternoon classes? We provide KidZone staff to transport your child from school to the J with supervised care until their class begins (including swim lessons, gymnastics, tennis, dance, art, theater, sports, etc.), plus snack and access to the homework room. After School Transportation is available from the schools listed above.
- KidZone staff will transport your child from school to the J 1-5 days per week
- Supervised by KidZone staff until class begins
- Transportation is available for all classes (including swim lessons, gymnastics, tennis, dance, art, theater, sports, etc.)
- Walked to and from classes
- Participants are given snack
- Complete homework in our supervised homework room
Vacation Package K-5 GR
We offer transportation based on HISD’s schedule and programs during school’s out days and early dismissal days. Early dismissal days include transportation from your child’s school and a field trip. School’s out days include activities such as field trips, games in the gym, swimming and more. Includes:
- 8 days of Winter Break Camp (12/19-12/30 no camp on 12/26 & 1/2)
- 5 days Spring Break Camp (3/13-3/17)
- 4 Vacation days (11/23, 1/3, 1/16 & 4/14)
- HISD early dismissal days (9/21, 11/16, 1/25 & 2/22)
- AM/PM Care 7:00 AM-9:00 AM and 3:30 PM-6:00 PM
- Plus any HISD make up days
Holiday Package K-5 GR
Sign up your child for aftercare during the Jewish holidays: 10/17, 10/18, 10/24, 10/25, 4/17 and 4/18. Registration for these days is required. No refunds for days not used for the holiday package.
$40 per day | $210 for all
For more information about these programs, please contact Laura Talisman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.729.3200.