Visual Arts Submission Guidelines
Submissions in the category of Visual Arts can encompass a wide variety of creative projects beyond "traditional" mediums.
Important Information for Visual Art Submissions
- Maximum of three submissions per teen.
- Sculptures or other non-hanging art pieces must fit into the display case (4’ x 6’ x 2’ ) or the artist acknowledges that the pieces will be displayed openly in the Deutser Gallery.
- A curating committee will select the pieces to be featured, and exhibition of artwork is not guaranteed.
- You will be notified by email if your piece has been selected.
If Your Work has been Selected
- Artwork should be framed with a wire
- Frames should be plain (unadorned), and either black or white. (Note: Deutser Art Gallery is the main thoroughfare of the Evelyn Rubenstein JCC, so open artwork is subject to being touched or damaged)
- Selected works can be offered for sale throughout the exhibit.
- Portfolio review by community art professionals will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have any questions, or if you are experiencing problems with the submission form, please contact Sarah Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.