The Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center of Houston reserves the right to cancel any class, activity, or group in which case a full refund will be made.
In the event of withdrawal BEFORE the first meeting of a class, activity or group a full refund will be made. The refund may be provided as a check or credit card return (same as original payment method), or may be provided as a credit to a member’s account for a future program.
Refunds will not be made once a program or activity has begun. Any refunds will first be applied to any outstanding balance, including membership, when applicable.
Refunds, minus the deposit, will be made when withdrawal is completed prior to the start of the camp session. Camp deposits are not refundable for any reason.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site
- Who collects such information
- How such information is used
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information such as social security numbers from our visitors.
The Evelyn Rubenstein JCC does not and will not sell, trade... More>>