Mishpacha and Me Ongoing Programs
Fridays ONLY, June 8-August 3 | 10:15 AM-11:00 AM
Location at the Houston Gymnastics Center at the J
Beginning June 1 located in the preschool gym
FREE Member | $5 Public | Sign-in Required
Please enter through the gymnastics door instead of the main entrance. ID card required to enter facilities.
We are now offering Open Gym Punch Cards at $45 for 10 punches! One punch per child, per session. You may purchase your card at the Gymnastics Center's front desk. Cash is preferred, but card or check will be accepted. You may choose to leave your punch card in the lockbox and a coach will notify you when it's time to renew.
Fridays, June 8-August 3 | 11:15 AM
For ages 0-5 years
In the J Lobby | Led by Rabbi Samantha
Music led by Mrs. Cathy
FREE and open to the community. Please remember to bring a membership badge, JPass or Photo ID.
Summer Open Swim
Tuesdays, June 5 - Aug 21 | 3:00 PM-5:00 PM*
Weather Permitting | at the Darsky Outdoor Pool and Splash Pad
Come see what all the hype is about! Join your friends as we splash, dive, and relax poolside this summer! For children 5 years and younger. No RSVP required.
*Camp carpool starts at 3:30 PM. We suggest you come right at 3:00 PM or wait until 4:00 PM.
- Parents are invited to join the swim staff for water safety for infants and a CPR overview at the beginning of Open Swim.
- All children who are not fully potty trained must wear a reusable diaper, and it is recommended that they wear two diapers while in the pool. Neither diaper is allowed to be a regular diaper as they can burst in the pool. If you do not have a reusable diaper, you may purchase one at the check-in counter.
- Families may not change their children on the tables by the pool. Please use the changing tents by the gazebo or the bathrooms.
- Parents may bring pool toys.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before Open Swim is over (4:30 PM).
- Open Swim ends right at 5:00 PM – there will be no hanging out after.
- You must accompany your child in the pool.
FREE and open to the community