Jewish Film Festival Health & Safety Guidelines
Here is what you can expect when attending any of our Film Festival programs:
- Effective March 26, 2022, mask-wearing will become optional across all Evelyn Rubenstein JCC facilities and programs
- Requirements for masking in the context of COVID-19 exposure (quarantine) or illness (isolation) will remain in place (see flowcharts) and are not affected by the level of COVID-19 in the community.
The capacity in the Kaplan Theatre will be set at 75%. This means that there will be some open seats in the theatre, but there will not be guaranteed empty seats around you.
- Theatre capacities and mask recommendations for different venues:
- Evelyn Rubenstein JCC – 75% Capacity, see above.
- Holocaust Museum Houston – 75% Capacity, masks optional.
- Houston Congregation for Reform Judaism – 60% Capacity, masks requested but not required.
- Midtown Arts & Theatre Center Houston – 75% Capacity, masks recommended but not required.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston – 100% Capacity, masks recommended.
- See our full General Health & Safety Guidelines here.