Day Camp for children in preschool through grade 10 with options for Art, Dance, Gymnastics, Sports, Tennis, Theatre and so much more! Half-Day & Full-Day options available.
- Jan 24 | Parent Information Sessions (Virtual)
- Feb 7 | Registration Opens
- Feb 19 | Scholarship Deadline
- TBD | New Parent Information Session
- Jun 13 | Meet The Counselors
Select Your Program
Camper grade is as of Fall 2021.
Membership with the Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center is required to sign up for J Camps. To learn more about our membership options, click here.
J Camps includes Summer Day Camp, Thanksgiving Break Camp, Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp, School's Out Programs and more.
For more information, please contact the Children and Camping office at 713.595.8166.