Brian del Castillo Bio
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Business Administration – University of Phoenix, 2009
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Group Training
- High Intensity Interval Workouts
- Strength and Conditioning
- Balance and Stabilization Training
- In the works!!
Personal / Hobbies
I was an IT Manager for Oil & Gas companies for over 15 years. I transitioned into personal training and fitness because I wanted to focus on my health and the health of others.
I am a certified Krav Maga student and Instructor. I became fascinated with its roots in Israel and once I began practicing it, I fell in love with the fitness and self-defense aspects.
Other hobbies include music (former musician), history, and sports – both watching and playing. I love all sports, but particularly baseball and football. One of the main reasons I wanted to change my lifestyle and commit to being in shape for life was so I could be able to play with my three young sons and teach them about health and athletics.