The J Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the fundraising effort that supports every member of our community. Your membership dues and program fees do not cover the full cost to fulfill the important mission of the J. When you give to the annual fund you are supporting growth of innovative programs and ongoing services that benefit the entire Jewish and greater Houston community.
Your generosity to the J secures us as the place where Jewish identity is celebrated and lasting connections are made. We are a powerful influence on Jewish continuity. We actively engage people in Jewish life in ways they will remember forever.
Invest in the future while treasuring the memories you are creating today. Please give generously to the J Annual Fund.
Your support powers:
- Children to create their Jewish foundation through early childhood education, camp, enrichment classes and afterschool care.
- Families to build community and connect through neighborhood Shabbat and social programming.
- Middle and high school teens to explore their Jewish identity, develop leadership skills and deepen relationships with each other.
- A healthy lifestyle through state-of-the-art aquatics, fitness and tennis facilities, group and private classes and sports leagues.
- Adults to expand their minds and hearts through classes, educational lectures and cultural programming.
- Senior adults to live independently and improve their social well-being through hot meal delivery, transportation services and daily programming.
For more information please contact Anita Bormaster at email@example.com or 713.595.8192.