J Camps Financial Policies
- Camper’s membership must be valid through August 2021 to participate in all camp programs.
- Requests for camper placements with friends will be honored as space and registration allow.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance. Parents are responsible for all medical costs.
- Camper Information Forms will be distributed after registration and must be submitted no later than May 25, 2021. Campers will not be allowed to come to camp without these forms submitted. All Campers must have an immunization record on file that shows that immunizations are up-to-date according to the schedule recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. No exemptions will be accepted, except medical waivers.
- Children will not be released from the camp grounds or buildings to anyone other than custodial guardians or those designated in writing as authorized for pick-ups.
- The J reserves the right to cancel any program if the actual number enrolled is not enough to absorb costs and operate a quality program.
- There is bus transportation provided from Ellen Boniuck Early Childhood School located at 1120 Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77079 (West Houston Bus). J Camps reserves the right to cancel the transportation option if there is low enrollment.
Payment and Refund Policy
Registrations will not be accepted without a deposit and an outstanding balance of less than $100.
Changes and Cancellations
A Change is when a camper’s number of weeks remains the same but their schedule changes
(Changes are not guaranteed and are subject to availability in the program)
A Cancellation is when a camper’s number of weeks decreases (i.e. from 7 weeks to 5 weeks of camp)
1) Changes to camps made after May 1, 2021 are subject to a $10 administration fee per change per camper.
2) Cancellations for any reason will be processed as follows:
- A $50 deposit is required for each week of camp at the time of registration. The deposit is applied to your total camp fees and is non-refundable. Refunds less the deposit will be given for cancellations that are made between registration day and 10 days prior to the start of the camp week you want to cancel.
- No refunds will be granted, for any reason, 10 days prior to the start of the camp in which you want to cancel. There are no deductions or pro-rated tuition for partial sessions or absences.
- If a member drops a camp and adds another at a higher price, payment for the difference will be due at the time of change requested. If a member drops a camp and adds another at a lower price, the difference will be applied to the member account for use at another time.
- All camp fees must be paid in full by August 16, 2021. J Camps reserves the right to cancel registrations without an extended payment plan in place.
- If camp is mandated to close due to COVID-19, families will be given options for funds paid, including a prorated refund for greater than 5 days closed. If a camper must stay at home due to possible exposure, symptoms or a positive test, J Camps will not refund any camp fees.
When you register for camp you will be required to make payment arrangements for your total camp fees.
Payment options include:
- Cash, check or credit card payment in full at the time of registration
- Credit card or ACH payment of deposits and up to 4 monthly payments
- Monthly payments may be made for March-June.
- Registrations made after March have to pay the deposit and a prorated portion of the total balance.
- Credit card transactions will include a 3% credit card transaction fee