Basketball Health & Safety Guidelines
Health & Safety Guidelines
To help create a fun but safe environment for everyone, these are the guidelines we will be asking each member to follow when playing basketball.
- All members will check in at the gate from the parking lot by showing their health screening and badges to the staff person on site.
- The staff person will let you know which court you are playing on when you check in.
- Members are expected to wear mask at all times, except when they are on the court playing.
- Members must furnish their own equipment including balls, towels and water.
- There may be other activities such as lap swimming, pickleball and other J programs taking place at the Merfish Teen Center at the same time. We ask that all members stay in their reserved space and respect the space of others.
- Basketball will be set up by splitting the 2 courts into 4 half courts available per time slot. Each time slot will accommodate 4 separate groups (2 families and 2 adult members)
- Bathrooms are available but we ask that only one person use at a time except where assistance from a parent is needed.
- All participants will be asked to exit out of the same gate that they enter and to wear a mask while leaving.
For more information on basketball, please email Lee Hutchens at firstname.lastname@example.org.