We know our members enjoy coming out to use the basketball courts at the J for a good game against their friends, to just shoot around or to have some good family time on the court. We are happy to have our Merfish basketball courts open to our members.
We are pleased to announce that members will be able to enjoy the basketball courts at the Merfish Teen Center (9000 S. Rice).
All members that wish to play basketball, will need to make a reservation through the Family Engagement ticketing link. Members may make a reservation for up to four people, including themselves when making a reservation. All people in the reservation, must be an active member of the J as no guests are allowed at this time. Please review the Health & Safety Guidelines before your reservation.
There are two half courts specific for families to use and two half courts for adult members to come out and play basketball. The schedule allows for a 30 minute break in-between sessions to help promote an easier transition of groups.
- For the two family half courts, everyone on the reservation must be in the same household in our system to use the courts.
- For the two adult member half courts, we are limiting the number of members per half court to 4 members.
Program Membership required.
- To make a reservation, click the button above.
- Select Buy under the 'Family and Sports' options on the date you are wanting to play.
- Find the time slot you would like to come play basketball and toggle to 1 for yourself and family, change to 2 to add another family, and so on.
- Scroll down and push the next button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
- We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
For more information please contact Sports and Recreation Director Lee Hutchens at firstname.lastname@example.org