Driving Range @ the J
We are happy to open up the J Driving Range at the Merfish Teen Center. At the J’s driving range, we will be utilizing hitting mats and foam golf balls that will allow our members to come out and work on their swing. The hitting mats can be used on both the grass and hard surfaces. The foam golf balls allow you to see the flight of your shot while staying safely on the grounds of Merfish.
Schedule / Fee
The driving range will be open on Sunday mornings with 3 time slots available. Each time slot will have four hitting mats available for reservations. Your reservation includes one bucket of foam golf balls when you check in at the back gate next to the parking lot. Each bucket will have 40-42 golf balls in it.
All members must provide their own clubs.
An additional bucket of balls is $5 or you may purchase a punch card for $30 for 6 buckets to be used at your convenience.
To make a reservation you must have a current membership with the J. A reservation may be for 1 adult member or 1 adult member with 1 child. No guests are allowed at this time.
- To make a reservation, click the button above.
- Select Buy under the 'Family and Sports' options on the date you are wanting to play.
- Find the time slot you would like to come play basketball and toggle to 1 for yourself and family, change to 2 to add another family, and so on.
- Scroll down and push the next button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
- We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Health and Safety Guidelines
Enter the Merfish using the gate from the parking lot that goes behind the building. Once you enter the gate you will be required to show your JCC badge and health screen to the employee sitting at the table.
- All members will be expected to wear a face mask entering and exiting the premises at all times.
- You may take off your mask once you arrive to your hitting mat.
- Each mat will be spaced out to help enforce social distancing.
For more information please contact Sports and Recreation Director Lee Hutchens at email@example.com or at 713-595-8193.