Pickleball Health & Safety Guidelines
Health & Safety Guidelines
To help create a fun but safe environment for everyone, these are the guidelines we will be asking each member to follow when playing pickleball.
- All members will check in at the gate from the parking lot by showing their health screening for all family members and their membership badges to the staff person on site.
- The staff person will let you know which court you are playing on when you check in.
- Members are expected to wear mask at all times, except when they are on their court playing.
- The courts will be set up and safely spaced for everyone to begin play. Members must furnish their own equipment including paddles, balls, towels and water.
- There may be other activities such as lap swimming and swim team taking place at the Merfish Teen Center at the same time. We ask that all members stay in their reserved space and respect the space of others.
- Pickleball will be set up on the outdoor tennis courts of the Merfish Teen Center. There will be 2 courts available per time slot. Each time slot will accommodate 4 separate groups, for a max of 8 people per time slot.
- Bathrooms are available but we ask that only one person use at a time except where assistance from a parent is needed.
- All participants will be asked to exit out of the same gate that they enter.
For more information on pickleball, please email Lee Hutchens at firstname.lastname@example.org.