Pickleball has been identified as one of the fastest growing sports in America. Whether you are a skilled player or just starting out, you can easily join the fun of Pickleball. No equipment? No problem! We have paddles available upon request. Meet new people, have a lot of fun and get in a great workout!
We are pleased to announce that members will be able to enjoy Pickleball at the Merfish Teen Center (9000 S. Rice) on our outdoor tennis courts.
No guests are allowed at this time.
Please review the Health & Safety Guidelines before your reservation.
For Pickleball, we will be offering four time slots on Sundays and two time slots on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Times are as follows. The schedule allows for a 30 minute break in between sessions to help promote an easier transition of groups.
Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Two or four players use solid paddles to hit a wiffle ball over a net. The sport shares features of other racquet sports, the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, and a net and rules similar to tennis with a few modifications.
Pickleball was invented in the mid-1960s as a children's backyard pastime but quickly became popular among adults as a fun game for players of all levels.
Program Membership required.
- To make a reservation, click the button above.
- Select Buy under the 'Family and Sports' options on the date you are wanting to play.
- Find the time slot you would like to come play basketball and toggle to 1 for yourself and family, change to 2 to add another family, and so on.
- Scroll down and push the next button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
- We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
For more information please contact Sports and Recreation Director Lee Hutchens at firstname.lastname@example.org