Want to be a volunteer? We have many ways for you to get involved!
Volunteers needed to Drive for J-Meals (Min Age: 18+)
- Mon-Thurs pick-up meals at the J 10:00 AM-11:30 AM; weekly commitment: 1-1.5 hrs
- Contact Kate Daniel: email@example.com or 713.595.8177.
RSVP - Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (Min. Age: 55+)
- Long-term volunteer opportunities throughout the Greater Houston area. Contact Walt McFadden: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.595.8157.
Volunteer with Youth with Special Needs on Sundays - Sport Stars Program (Min. Age: 15+)
- No sports skills needed just patience and willingness to help. Weekly Commitment:1-2 hrs; Contact Matthew First at email@example.com or 713.595.8182.
- Through Dec 13 | Basketball & Soccer | 4:00 PM-6:00 PM | Weekly or one-time: 1 hr
Volunteer with Senior Companions Program (Min. Age: 55+)
- Help homebound seniors. Opportunity to earn tax-free stipend and benefits if low-income person with monthly income for one person $2,010 and two people $2,706 or less. Weekly commitment: 20 hrs; Contact Sandra Smolensky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.595.8183.
Office Helper (Min Age: 18+)
- Data entry in Excel. Flexible day and time; Commitment 2-3 hrs. Contact Sylvia Dauber at email@example.com.
Done in a Day Volunteering
Ushers, greeters & ticket takers needed for theater performances and speaker events. Dress in all black.
- Theatre, music and dance concerts - contact: Jasmine Ross firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.551.7215
Jewish CultureFest (Min. Age: 16+)
- Volunteers to help with crafts, games (gaga pit, etc), and family fun activities.
- Contact Sylvia Dauber at email@example.com or 713.551.7227
- Dec 17 | 2:00 PM-6:00 PM; plus help break-down 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Sign up online