The Cramer-Jacobs Family Culinary Center/Studio is our NEW hands-on culinary kitchen created to be a destination for culinary classes and events for the Jewish Community and Houstonians. Programs and events are for all ages from children, teens, and families to adult classes with renowned guest chef and author appearances. You can expect to see unique programming, meant to inspire, ignite passion, and teach new skills and techniques in the kitchen. We will work to infuse Jewish culture into certain programming, nurturing, and preserving memories and traditions through food.
We are also proud to offer unique culinary party experiences for ages 5 and above. We can’t wait to see you in our new kitchen!
Advance registration is required for all classes 24 hours before the class begins. Full refunds will only be given if a registration is cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the class. We request that all participants arrive on time for classes. For some classes, late arrivals may not be able to participate in the class.
- State of the art culinary kitchen, appliances, and equipment.
- Commercial grade gas burners, griddles, and convection oven.
- Each individual station will be equipped with individual burners and appliances.
- Classes/events will have capacity up to 24 people.
- Dairy/parve space utilizing kosher ingredients.
- Local and national celebrity chefs.
- Renowned author and chef appearances, demos, and cooking classes.