Life gets better with age! Learn more about about the world around you through the pursuit of knowledge. Improve your quality of life by learning a new skill, attain and maintain a healthy lifestyle through one of our dance or group fitness classes, learn more about art, politics, religion, social issues… the options are endless!
Continuing to learn over the entire course of your life is important. Older adults can benefit significantly from taking on new tasks and learning new skills.
Benefits of lifelong learning for seniors include:
- Improving Cognitive Health
- Increasing Positive Emotions
- Increasing Social Connections
- Keeping Activity Levels Up
Join us for:
- BINGO – Every Wednesday at 10:00 AM
- Canasta Open Play – Every Thursday from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Don’t know how to play Canasta? Ongoing lessons are offered!
- Stay Young Through Fitness – Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 11:00 AM,
Stay after SYTF for lunch from Laykie’s! $6 Member (RSVP to Judy required)
- Let’s Kibbitz – Every Monday at 10:00 AM
Take this opportunity to make your world (and someone else’s) a little bigger and maybe a little brighter as we discuss anything from the mundane to the more serious. See old friends and make new ones along the way!
- Mah Jongg Open Play – Every Monday from 12:45 PM – 4:00 PM
- Monthly Bus Trips
- Lifelong Learning
The J is proud to offer a variety of classes for all ages!
Whether you want to learn a new skill or refine your talents, the J offers programming across the board. Art, theatre, sports and recreation, aquatics, gymnastics, tennis, or something else; we strive to provide programming for everyone, no matter where your passions lie or what age you are. Check out our offerings by clicking below.Learn More