Teen Tastes of the WorldSunday, March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Sunday, March 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Teen Tastes of the World
Teen chefs will get a glimpse of the world through food and learn how to make dishes from across the globe. Explore spices and ingredients from different countries, and travel the world through your senses!
Instructor: Hannah Abney
The Cramer-Jacobs Family Culinary Studio is our NEW hands-on culinary kitchen created to be a destination for culinary classes and events for the Jewish Community and Houstonians.
- State of the art culinary kitchen, appliances, and equipment.
- Commercial grade gas burners, griddles, and convection oven.
- Each individual station will be equipped with individual burners and appliances.
- Classes/events will have capacity up to 24 people.
- Dairy/parve space utilizing kosher ingredients.