Where Life Begins –Citrons, Citrons, and Citrons!Thursday, March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Thursday, March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Where Life Begins –Citrons, Citrons, and Citrons!
Join us for a pre-film event celebrating Citrons. This three course interactive class will excite the senses and prepare you for life on a Calabrian farm!
Instructor: Chef Ellen
The Cramer-Jacobs Family Culinary Studio is our NEW hands-on culinary kitchen created to be a destination for culinary classes and events for the Jewish Community and Houstonians.
- State of the art culinary kitchen, appliances, and equipment.
- Commercial grade gas burners, griddles, and convection oven.
- Each individual station will be equipped with individual burners and appliances.
- Classes/events will have capacity up to 24 people.
- Dairy/parve space utilizing kosher ingredients.