Tennis Center Opening Guidelines
Indoor/Outdoor Courts Schedule
|Mon–Sun||7:00 AM–6:00 PM Block scheduling|
|7:00 AM–9:30 AM*
*8:00 AM-9:30 AM Sat/Sun
|Member use of tennis courts|
|9:30 AM–10:00 AM||Closed for Cleaning|
|10:00 AM–11:30 AM||Member use of tennis courts|
|11:30 AM–12:00 PM||Closed for Cleaning|
|12:00 PM–1:30 PM||Member use of tennis courts|
|1:30 PM–2:00 PM||Closed for Cleaning|
|2:00 PM–3:30 PM||Member use of tennis courts|
|3:30 PM–4:00 PM||Closed for Cleaning|
|4:00 PM–6:00 PM*||Member use of tennis courts|
|*4:00 PM-5:30 PM Tues/Thurs|
|6:00 PM–9:00 PM||Member use of tennis courts|
Health and Safety
- All staff will be required to complete a daily health screening and have their temperatures taken before starting their shift. If health standards are not met, the employee will not be allowed to work their shift.
- All members must complete an online health screening prior to each visit to the Tennis Center. Anyone with a measured temperature of 100.4 F or above must remain at home. The member must show the completion of the online health screening in order to be allowed to enter the Tennis Center.
- If you are in one of the higher risk groups, you should consider staying home.
- During this phase, boot camps, leagues or mixers will not be offered.
- The ball machine and demo racquets will be unavailable for use.
- Members and staff are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the Tennis Center and/or waiting at the reception desk. Members may remove their mask once they are on the court and playing.
- Private lessons are available for members only of all ages.
- Guests will not be permitted during this time.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Everyone is encouraged to wash hands often or use hand sanitizer especially before and after playing tennis. Hand sanitizer will be available once entering the Tennis center.
- Scorecards and water coolers have been removed during this reopening phase.
- Members are asked to bring their own water bottles; a water fill station will be available.
- Members are asked to bring their own towels as we are not able to provide these.
- Benches and tables will be wiped down after every scheduled court time is completed.
- Specific cleaning staff will be assigned to the Tennis Center. These staff will be performing maintenance cleaning throughout the open times.
- We will have schedule closings throughout the day so that our staff can perform a more thorough cleaning as well as thorough cleanings after the Tennis Center has closed.
- Tennis Center capacity outdoors will be limited to 16 members at a time and 24 indoors.
- All entry into the Tennis Center will be only available through the main Tennis Center entrance.
- Place personal belongings at least 6 feet apart from other players.
- Please call the tennis center front desk at 713.551.7292 to book courts. One court per family, per membership.
- Be mindful of your health and that of others, and maintain a safe, social distancing when entering and exiting a court.
- During lessons, players should not pick up tennis balls with hands or touch any tennis equipment. Roll balls to the net with racquet, and tennis pros will pick up all balls and equipment.
- No high fives, handshakes or physical contact in any program.