Pool Rules & Swim Etiquette
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- We do not permit the following around the pool area: smoking, vaping, tobacco, gum, glass or alcohol.
- No horseplay, profanity, running or unnecessary roughness.
- Wear family appropriate swim attire only. Revealing attire such as transparent swimwear or thongs is not permitted.
- Children in diapers must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant with snug elasticized legs and waistband. Please utilize the family changing rooms for diaper changing.
- Diving is prohibited in water less than 6 feet deep.
- Children under the age of 12 who have not passed a swim test must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be within arm’s length reach of parent when in the pool or surrounding pool area.
- Spitting, spouting water from mouth or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- No extended breath-holding or hyperventilation.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and foam flotation devices are allowed. Users must remain within arm’s reach of an adult and in the shallow area of the pool.
- Do not enter the pool if you have been ill with diarrhea within the past 2 weeks or have an open cut or blister.
- Non-service animals prohibited.
- Members and guests may only swim in designated areas.
- Always let swimmers in your lane know when you are entering the water.
- If you are already in the water and someone asks to share the lane, please be courteous and allow them to share the lane with you especially if there are no other open lanes available.
- When there are three or more swimmers to a lane, members must circle swim.