Pool Rules & Swim Etiquette
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- No horseplay, profanity, running or unnecessary roughness– we want you to be safe!
- Wear family appropriate and clean swim attire only.
- Children in diapers must wear a swim diaper and plastic pant with snug elasticized legs and waistband. We do not permit changing of diapers pool area, splash pad or on the pool deck.
- Diving is prohibited in water less than 9 feet deep.
- Children under the age of 12 that have not passed a swim test must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be within arm’s length reach of parent when in pool or surrounding pool area.
- Spitting, spouting water from mouth or blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- No extended breath-holding or hyperventilation.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets and foam flotation devices are allowed. Users must remain within arm’s reach of an adult and in the shallow area of the pool.
- We do not permit the following around the pool area: gum, candy, glass objects, smoking or alcohol.
- Non-service animals prohibited.
- Do not enter the pool if you have been ill with diarrhea within the past 2 weeks or have an open cut or blister.
- Members and guests may only swim in designated areas.
- Always let swimmers in your lane know when you are entering the water.
- If you are already in the water and someone asks to share the lane, please be courteous and allow them to share the lane with you especially if there are no other open lanes available.
- When there are three or more swimmers to a lane, member must circle swim.