J Camps is the Evelyn Rubenstein's day camp program for children in preschool through grade 10 with options for Art, Dance, Gymnastics, Sports, Tennis, Theatre and so much more!
J Camps 2022 Important Dates
- Jan 12 | Fast Pass Registration Begins
- Jan 20 | 7:30 PM Virtual Parent Information Session
- Jan 23 | 10:00 AM Parent Information Session at the J
- Feb 6 | Registration Begins
- Jun 7 | Pre-Camp Begins
- Jun 13 - Aug 12 | J Camps is in session!
The sooner you complete your Camp Fast Pass, the better your placement in the Priority Registration Groups.
- Priority Group A | Complete your Camp Fast Pass between January 12- Jan 18
- Priority Group B | Complete your Camp Fast Pass between Jan 19 – Jan 25
- Priority Group C | Complete your Camp Fast Pass between January 26- Feb 1
- Open Registration | Camp Fast Pass access will no longer be available as of Feb 2, anyone without a Camp Fast Pass will be able to enroll during Open Enrollment
Campers must have a valid membership that extends through their J Camps session dates and have no past due balance to register for summer day camp. To ensure a smooth registration process on February 6, we ask that families complete a Camp Fast Pass for each child they will be registering for J Camps.
This year the Camp Fast Pass will be completed digitally by completing a free registration through our online platform. This will ensure you have an active and correct username and password for the registration platform, verify your membership status, as well as ensure your household account does not have an outstanding balance.
Click Here for Our Parent FAQ
Membership with the Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center is required to sign up for J Camps. To learn more about our membership options, click here.
J Camps includes Summer Day Camp, Thanksgiving Break Camp, Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp, School's Out Programs and more.
For more information, please contact Hollie Buza at 713.595.8171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.