STARS Program Admissions
The STARS admissions process includes information-gathering for both families and professionals, as detailed below:
- TOUR – Initial tour of STARS program is available by appointment only
- OBSERVATION – A drop-off observational morning where the child visits the STARS program. Occasionally, an additional observational visit may be requested, or additional referrals may be offered.
- ADMISSION DECISION – When admitted to the program, the following is required to complete your online registration:
- An active Evelyn Rubenstein JCC membership
- $200 non-refundable registration fee + $400 deposit;
- Copies of any developmental evaluations. Please note: ALL children enrolled in STARS are expected to be under the care of a developmental pediatrician.
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE – Scholarships are awarded based on availability. Scholarships are awarded based on availability. Please email Leslie Lerner at email@example.com for more information and application instructions.
- FINAL ENROLLMENT – Your child is eligible to attend school only after all medical, emergency, and family history documents are complete and submitted to the administrative office